Organizations eligible to apply for an Impact100 Houston grant must be:
- Tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, independent of a financial sponsor (local affiliates may apply under the 501(c)(3) of the national organization).
- Located in and serve residents of Harris County
- In possession of at least three full years (36 months) of independently prepared, audited, or reviewed financial statements.
Priority will be given to organizations that:
- Target under-served populations.
- Highlight unmet needs in the community.
- Have a proven impact on beneficiaries and/or communities.
Grants will not be provided for:
- Debt reduction, operating deficits, interim or bridge funding, or endowment funding.
- Individuals or private foundations.
- Activities that are religious or political in nature.
- Fund drives, annual appeals, fundraising events, or general capital campaigns.
As we continue to grow and evolve, Impact100 Houston reserves the right to change its eligibility criteria
without notice at any time.
APPLY FOR A GRANT