Organizations eligible to apply for an Impact100 Houston grant must be:
- Tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (local affiliates may apply under the 501(c)(3) of the national organization).
- Supporting staff located in and serving residents of Harris County.
- In possession of at least three full years (36 months) of independently prepared financial statements (audited or reviewed).
Priority will be given to organizations that:
- Target under-served populations.
- Highlight unmet needs in the community.
- Have a proven impact on beneficiaries and/or communities.
Types of funding available:
- Program Support: existing initiatives, expansion of initiatives, or new initiatives that target a specific population, last for a specific duration, and aim to achieve specific, measurable goals.
- Capacity Building: strengthen or grow a nonprofit organization to improve its future performance, impact, and sustainability in support of its mission and vision, producing measurable results for the organization by the end of the grant period.
- General Operations: unrestricted funds that support the general operations of a nonprofit organization and help it fulfill its mission and vision, helping lead to measurable results for the organization by the end of the grant period.
Grants will not be provided for:
- Debt reduction, operating deficits, interim or bridge funding, or endowment funding.
- Individuals or private foundations.
- Activities that are religious or political in nature.
- Fund drives, annual appeals, fundraising events, or general capital campaigns.
As we continue to grow and evolve, Impact100 Houston reserves the right to change its eligibility criteria without notice at any time.